Bloodlines Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stuff that will get you in trouble.

3 posters

Go down

The stuff that will get you in trouble. Empty The stuff that will get you in trouble.

Post by Junryou Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:22 am

If you have any questions let me know.

Do not kill other players.-- I do not care what they did, do not stoop to their level. If they are attacking you or another and you fight back that is fine.

Do not steal kills, leads to arguments.

Do not be an asshat. This one is kind of general.
Pretty much be nice to your fellow players..if you had a bad day..do not take it out on us. We would like to keep alive and this could turn the tides. tongue

Do not kill mobs while someone is trying to tame them. It really pisses people off. No
(Personal experience there.)

Hmmm, if there is anything else feel free to add it Cataha.
Junryou
Junryou

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

The stuff that will get you in trouble. Empty Re: The stuff that will get you in trouble.

Post by CatahaDeZiel Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:54 am

Do not kidnap people who don't want to be kidnapped, Kidnapping me is fine though, but only if i'm in a town, otherwise no kidnapping of me outside of it c.c;
CatahaDeZiel
CatahaDeZiel

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

The stuff that will get you in trouble. Empty Re: The stuff that will get you in trouble.

Post by Junryou Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 am

Yes this is a good point haha. If someone asks to be brought back dooo it.
Junryou
Junryou

Back to top Go down

Post by CatahaDeZiel Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:01 pm

yes, that would be... good xD
CatahaDeZiel
CatahaDeZiel

Back to top Go down

Post by CatahaDeZiel Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Oh, I have another important one to add, Please do not beg us to become a captain, Certain fields need to be met first, of which only Jun and I know of, When we feel you've reached them, you will be promoted.
CatahaDeZiel
CatahaDeZiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Junryou Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Seriously..otherwise you will test my patience and lose any chance of me recommending you for captain for a good time.
Junryou
Junryou

Back to top Go down

Post by Pur1ty Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:16 pm

So to sum it up, all you're asking of us is to be nice and play the game like it's supposed to be played? I can live with that Very Happy

Pur1ty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Junryou Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:18 pm

Haaahaha! Woo for logic!
Junryou
Junryou

Back to top Go down

Post by CatahaDeZiel Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:25 pm

yaaay!
CatahaDeZiel
CatahaDeZiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down